Feb 12, 2009

Peace

Peace world ..ISHMAELTHEREBEL coming at you - wanted to first say thank you for all the support. A few updates:
Check my youtube channel to hear new music and to see the other things I am undertaking such as my hosting gig with Modeltainment.
www.youtube.com/ishmaeltherebel

Also look out for OneBlockRadius a dope new group on Def Jam/ Mercury, and they are my peeps so go pick up the self titled album in stores now. Also, Be sure to check out my peeps 1stplacemuzic - visit there my space - www.myspace.com/1stplacemuzic <<<>> www.mp3.com/ishmaeltherebel - and look out for my new single "Alphabet Soup" and "She's Fresh"

For booking info and interviews please send written requests to rebelmanagement@gmail.com
- only serious inquiries please......

Until next time PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: